Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome ASU/MRED Students












We are pleased to welcome you to the 2012 RetailGreen and CenterBuild Conferences. I know that our attendees appreciate having you at this premier ICSC event. As in the past, we will be coordinating opportunities for you to speak individually with industry mentors during the meeting. Most of the appointments will be on Thursday and Friday, but given your attendance at both meetings I am trying to be flexible with the mentors. Unless otherwise indicated, the mentor meetings will be in "Wildflower A&B" Rooms.

Please take a moment to review the biographical information about the mentors. I have nomianlly used tags for the entries to identify the speaker's name, areas of professional expertise, professional affiliations, and geographic location. Feel free to visit this blog over the long holiday weekend, as I expect to be adding some additional profiles. At your earliest convenience, please email the names of three individuals with whom you would most like to meet during the conference. I will do my best to create the optimal experience for your entire class. 

Please send emails to the following address:
icscstudentmembership@gmail.com. (I will be abroad for a couple of days and this address is easier to check than my ICSC address, sritchie@icsc.org.) You may reach me via cell at 917-282-6562. I will get back to you as quickly as possible. I will be arriving at the conference on Wednesday evening and look forward to meeting you all then. Don’t hesitate to be in touch if you need anything. 


Thanks again for bringing your expertise and energy to this event.

                             --Sarah Ritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment